Micropigmentation in Charlotte
Micropigmentation, also referred to as semi-permanent makeup or dermal-pigmentation, is a process whereby completely natural inorganic pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by needle micro insertion.
Micropigmentation is a cosmetic tattoo resulting in beautiful, natural-looking results. You will choose the right color for you with our technician upon consultation. A consultation is required before the procedure.
Brows $699 includes 1 touch up within a year
Eyeliner $699 includes 1 touch up within a year
- Minimal cleansing to the eye/eyebrow area for 10 days. Avoid acid type cleansers (glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc) for at least one week.
- Keep area occluded with ONLY Vaseline. Other products such as Neosporin may pull pigment out.
- No mascara or eyeliner for at least 5 days. Upon resuming usage purchase a new tube of mascara, since your old tube may introduce bacteria into a site that is not yet healed.
- VociMedSpa cannot guarantee pigment to remain upon the use of Latisse. If you continue use please be aware pigment may not last.
- Immediate exercise after the micropigmentation procedure may increase swelling and bruising. You may resume exercise after swelling/bruising has subsided.
Microblading in Charlotte
Microblading is a semi permanent tattoo for the eyebrows, which gives hair like strokes to make brows thicker and fuller or we can create brows if you do not have any. Results lasts an average of 18 months. A consultation is required for every appointment.
Actual patients. Results may vary.