Micropigmentation, also referred to as semi-permanent makeup or dermal-pigmentation, is a process whereby completely natural inorganic pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by needle micro insertion.
Micropigmentation is a cosmetic tattoo resulting in beautiful, natural-looking results. You will choose the right color for you with our technician upon consultation. A consultation is required before the procedure.
- Minimal cleansing to the eye/eyebrow area for 10 days. Avoid acid type cleansers (glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc) for at least one week.
- Keep area occluded with ONLY Vaseline. Other products such as Neosporin may pull pigment out.
- No mascara or eyeliner for at least 5 days. Upon resuming usage purchase a new tube of mascara, since your old tube may introduce bacteria into a site that is not yet healed.
- VociMedSpa cannot guarantee pigment to remain upon the use of Latisse. If you continue use please be aware pigment may not last.
- Immediate exercise after the micropigmentation procedure may increase swelling and bruising. You may resume exercise after swelling/bruising has subsided.